Tuesday, August 30, 2016

Summer Fun

Hello Everyone!!!
         I am sorry that it has been so long since I have written or published anything. This summer I was hoping to have a lot of things published, and for the story of Bluefox Comics to be underway, but my life decided it was going to take a few unexpected turns and so I had to prioritize a little and take care of a few things. I am back now even though my life has taken a few odd turns and I do have some exciting news. I just got a new computer (the other one died) and this one has the capacity to do digital work, so I will be more likely to publish with digital work once I learn how to use the software I will be drawing with! I do plan on publishing regularly as well.

       As far as this piece goes it is one of the pictures I have been working on over the summer. I did color it in for publishing. It is always good to go and have some fun at some point in the summer. Going swimming in a lake or pond with friends has always been one of my favorite parts of camping and summer adventures. I hope that everyone has been able to enjoy the summer time these last few months. They have gone great for bluefox and his friends.
         Thank you for your support and help. I hope to be more regular and frequent. For any more updates or other pieces that I don't publish here please look at my deviantart, inkbunny, and furaffinity pages! The links are found under the Contacts page of this site.

No comments:

Post a Comment