Monday, November 9, 2015

Update

    So I have noticed that there have been some people looking at and glancing at this blog that I have set up for the future publication of the comic that I have been working on. I am very excited and hope to learn a lot putting my work out here. Since I have nothing to put out here yet and we are still in the works of compiling the comic, I thought that I would ask for the comments and opinions of those who are stumbling upon this blog. Please comment below about what you where looking for and what you hope to expect. The first comic is expected to be out in January 2016, So please be sure to come back to this site by then! Please comment below to let me know! I would love some info as to how you are finding this blog and to what you all are hoping to find!

No comments:

Post a Comment